WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookie is a small data file that a website places, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, on our website and in e-mails we send you. They collect information on and facilitate your navigation to our website and third party websites.
Additionally, we use other tracking technologies like web beacons, flash cookies, etc.
- Identify you & your preferences (ex. Browser, country & currency).
- Authenticate and identify you when you log in (ex. remember your settings, our communication, your purchase).
- Manage and facilitate you with your shopping cart & wish list.
- Remember the pages you browsed and be able to better focus on your interests.
- Secure your transactions.
- Measure visits, preferences, effectiveness & better adapt to the user’s needs.
- Provide affiliates tracking data.
- Correct any errors.
WHO USES THESE COOKIES?
Info collected through cookies is used by us and third parties who administrate our ERP and website & manage our campaign.
Part of our cookies is the Google analytics and are used and managed by Google too.
CAN I CHANGE MY COOKIES SETTINGS?
You can erase cookies from this e-shop, by modifying your device or browser's configuration, usually done in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu.
However you are not advised to do so, because this might affect your navigation and transaction experience in our site. Kindly keep in mind that even if you erase cookies from your browser, some cookies are still working (ex. Store items you have in your shopping cart, Security cookies).